Distance from Peshawbestown, MI to Bancroft, MI

Distance

221 mi

Time

4 hours

Gas Cost

$18 - $35

Loading Peshawbestown - Bancroft Route Map

Route map between Peshawbestown and Bancroft Show Map

Report an error

There are 166.79 miles from Peshawbestown to Bancroft in southeast direction and 221 miles (355.67 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 S route.

Peshawbestown and Bancroft are 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peshawbestown, MI to Bancroft, MI. The halfway point is Farwell, MI.

Peshawbestown, MI and Bancroft, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:15 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peshawbestown, MI to Bancroft, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peshawbestown, MI and Bancroft, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peshawbestown to Bancroft is $29.33.

During the route, an average car will release 200.19 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Peshawbestown, MI and Bancroft, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Peshawbestown, MI and Bancroft, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.871318 and -84.848535, or 43º 52' 16.7448" N, 84º 50' 54.726" W. This location is 110.35 miles away from Peshawbestown, MI and Bancroft, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Farwell, MI, situated 109.12 miles from Peshawbestown, MI and 108.01 miles from Bancroft, MI. It would take 2 hours 24 mins to go from Peshawbestown to Farwell and 1 hour 41 mins to go from Bancroft to Farwell.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Bancroft, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bancroft, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peshawbestown, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peshawbestown, MI to Bancroft, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peshawbestown, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peshawbestown »

Weather in Peshawbestown and Bancroft

Peshawbestown

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 55°F on Friday.

Wed
Oct 17
Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Wind Wind Wind Wind Partly cloudy day
44° 35° 52° 34° 55° 50° 49° 37° 43° 34°
45% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
13 155 degrees 13 334 degrees 23 351 degrees 21 245 degrees 11 177 degrees

Bancroft

Light rain on Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 46°F on Sunday.

Wed
Oct 17
Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Wind Clear day Wind Wind Partly cloudy day
47° 36° 52° 26° 53° 38° 50° 38° 46° 29°
17% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 227 degrees 7 27 degrees 16 307 degrees 13 307 degrees 9 101 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peshawbestown, MI and Bancroft, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 166.79 mi 268.42 km 144.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 221 mi 355.19 km 191.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and