Distance from Peshawbestown, MI to Bitely, MI

Distance

97 mi

Time

2 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $13

Loading Peshawbestown - Bitely Route Map

Route map between Peshawbestown and Bitely Show Map

Report an error

There are 89.18 miles from Peshawbestown to Bitely in south direction and 97 miles (156.11 kilometers) by car, following the M 37 route.

Peshawbestown and Bitely are 2 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peshawbestown, MI to Bitely, MI. The halfway point is Mesick, MI.

Peshawbestown, MI and Bitely, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peshawbestown, MI to Bitely, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peshawbestown, MI and Bitely, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peshawbestown to Bitely is $11.

During the route, an average car will release 87.98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Peshawbestown, MI and Bitely, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Peshawbestown, MI and Bitely, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.396111 and -85.717590, or 44º 23' 45.9996" N, 85º 43' 3.324" W. This location is 48.50 miles away from Peshawbestown, MI and Bitely, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mesick, MI, situated 47.8 miles from Peshawbestown, MI and 49.25 miles from Bitely, MI. It would take 1 hour 2 mins to go from Peshawbestown to Mesick and 1 hour 15 mins to go from Bitely to Mesick.


Best Hotels In or Near Bitely, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bitely, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peshawbestown, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peshawbestown, MI to Bitely, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peshawbestown, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peshawbestown »

Weather in Peshawbestown and Bitely

Peshawbestown

Mixed precipitation on Wednesday and Friday, with high temperatures rising to 38°F on Sunday.

Mon
Dec 10
Tue
Dec 11
Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
35° 27° 34° 28° 34° 27° 37° 30° 37° 33°
9% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
12 232 degrees 7 303 degrees 14 146 degrees 13 174 degrees 2 59 degrees

Bitely

Mixed precipitation on Wednesday through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 38°F on Saturday.

Mon
Dec 10
Tue
Dec 11
Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Cloudy Rain
31° 26° 31° 26° 31° 23° 35° 32° 36° 33°
10% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
6 239 degrees 5 277 degrees 9 129 degrees 6 168 degrees 4 330 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peshawbestown, MI and Bitely, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 89.18 mi 143.52 km 77.50 nautical mi
Driving distance 97 mi 156.10 km 84.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and