Distance from Peshawbestown, MI to Louisville, GA

Distance

1,083 mi

Time

17 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $155

Report an error

There are 847.96 miles from Peshawbestown to Louisville in southeast direction and 1,083 miles (1,742.92 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

Peshawbestown and Louisville are 17 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peshawbestown, MI to Louisville, GA. The halfway point is Athens, OH.

Peshawbestown, MI and Louisville, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peshawbestown, MI to Louisville, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.15 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peshawbestown, MI and Louisville, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peshawbestown to Louisville is $129.39.

During the route, an average car will release 982.53 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Louisville, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Louisville, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Peshawbestown, MI and Louisville, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Peshawbestown, MI and Louisville, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.289622 and -82.132587, or 39º 17' 22.6392" N, 82º 7' 57.3132" W. This location is 541.62 miles away from Peshawbestown, MI and Louisville, GA and it would take approximately 8 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Athens, OH, situated 523.55 miles from Peshawbestown, MI and 559.61 miles from Louisville, GA. It would take 8 hours 42 mins to go from Peshawbestown to Athens and 8 hours 50 mins to go from Louisville to Athens.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peshawbestown, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peshawbestown, MI to Louisville, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peshawbestown, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peshawbestown »

Weather in Peshawbestown and Louisville

Peshawbestown

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Wind Snow Snow Snow Cloudy
35° 28° 33° 29° 37° 29° 35° 32° 35° 30°
15% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
21 213 degrees 11 168 degrees 13 92 degrees 16 53 degrees 11 341 degrees

Louisville

Light rain on Friday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Clear day Cloudy
49° 29° 53° 33° 63° 44° 52° 39° 59° 39°
3% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 31 degrees 8 51 degrees 10 168 degrees 10 282 degrees 9 282 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peshawbestown, MI and Louisville, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 847.96 mi 1,364.66 km 736.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,083 mi 1,743.29 km 941.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips