Distance from Peshawbestown, MI to Northport, MI

Distance

8 mi

Time

12 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $1

Loading Peshawbestown - Northport Route Map

Route map between Peshawbestown and Northport Show Map

Report an error

There are 7.45 miles from Peshawbestown to Northport in north direction and 8 miles (12.87 kilometers) by car, following the M 22 route.

Peshawbestown and Northport are 12 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peshawbestown, MI to Northport, MI.

Peshawbestown, MI and Northport, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peshawbestown, MI to Northport, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peshawbestown, MI and Northport, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peshawbestown to Northport is $1.04.

During the route, an average car will release 7.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Peshawbestown, MI and Northport, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Peshawbestown, MI and Northport, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.079025 and -85.592659, or 45º 4' 44.49" N, 85º 35' 33.5724" W. This location is 4.10 miles away from Peshawbestown, MI and Northport, MI and it would take approximately 6 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Northport, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Northport, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peshawbestown, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peshawbestown, MI to Northport, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peshawbestown, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peshawbestown »

Weather in Peshawbestown and Northport

Peshawbestown

Snow (2–5 in.) today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 29°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Thu
Nov 22
Fri
Nov 23
Wind Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Cloudy
34° 25° 29° 22° 29° 18° 31° 14° 46° 31°
48% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 341 degrees 8 292 degrees 16 351 degrees 14 159 degrees 19 190 degrees

Northport

Light snow (2–4 in.) today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 28°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Thu
Nov 22
Fri
Nov 23
Wind Snow Wind Wind Cloudy
32° 23° 29° 21° 28° 17° 31° 15° 45° 31°
48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
5 343 degrees 9 294 degrees 17 350 degrees 15 160 degrees 21 192 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peshawbestown, MI and Northport, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 7.45 mi 11.99 km 6.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 8 mi 13.20 km 7.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and