Distance from Peshawbestown, MI to TPA Airport

Distance

1,422 mi

Time

22 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$117 - $227

Loading Peshawbestown - TPA Airport Route Map

Route map between Peshawbestown and TPA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,189.39 miles from Peshawbestown to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in south direction and 1,422 miles (2,288.49 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Peshawbestown and TPA Airport are 22 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peshawbestown, MI to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Newcomb, TN.

Peshawbestown, MI and TPA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peshawbestown, MI to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 65.83 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peshawbestown, MI and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peshawbestown to TPA Airport is $188.94.

During the route, an average car will release 1,289.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Peshawbestown, MI and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Peshawbestown, MI and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.545029 and -84.156517, or 36º 32' 42.1044" N, 84º 9' 23.4612" W. This location is 710.98 miles away from Peshawbestown, MI and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newcomb, TN, situated 708.4 miles from Peshawbestown, MI and 722.84 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 11 hours 19 mins to go from Peshawbestown to Newcomb and 11 hours 3 mins to go from TPA to Newcomb.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY, and Cincinnati, OH.

Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peshawbestown, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peshawbestown, MI to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peshawbestown, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peshawbestown »

Weather in Peshawbestown and TPA

Peshawbestown

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 43°F tomorrow.

Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Sat
Oct 27
Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day
49° 38° 43° 35° 48° 35° 48° 41° 48° 41°
51% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
18 89 degrees 8 22 degrees 8 257 degrees 7 13 degrees 12 67 degrees

TPA

Rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 85°F on Thursday.

Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Sat
Oct 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
85° 64° 85° 67° 85° 68° 85° 74° 76° 68°
11% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
5 148 degrees 8 122 degrees 6 22 degrees 11 161 degrees 11 146 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peshawbestown, MI and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,189.39 mi 1,914.14 km 1,033.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,422 mi 2,288.42 km 1,235.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and