Distance from Pickford, MI to Allouez, MI

Distance

343 mi

Time

6 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $47

Loading Pickford - Allouez Route Map

Route map between Pickford and Allouez Show Map

Report an error

There are 208.15 miles from Pickford to Allouez in northwest direction and 343 miles (552.00 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Pickford and Allouez are 6 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pickford, MI to Allouez, MI. The halfway point is Rapid River, MI.

Pickford, MI and Allouez, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pickford, MI to Allouez, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.86 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pickford, MI and Allouez, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pickford to Allouez is $38.86.

During the route, an average car will release 310.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pickford, MI and Allouez, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pickford, MI and Allouez, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.897064 and -86.886795, or 45º 53' 49.4304" N, 86º 53' 12.462" W. This location is 171.28 miles away from Pickford, MI and Allouez, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rapid River, MI, situated 170.28 miles from Pickford, MI and 173.3 miles from Allouez, MI. It would take 3 hours to go from Pickford to Rapid River and 4 hours 4 mins to go from Allouez to Rapid River.


Best Hotels In or Near Allouez, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allouez, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pickford, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pickford, MI to Allouez, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pickford, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pickford »

Weather in Pickford and Allouez

Pickford

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 37°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Wind Partly cloudy day Fog Fog Partly cloudy day
37° 23° 34° 18° 37° 31° 37° 35° 36° 30°
7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
13 319 degrees 4 171 degrees 5 204 degrees 3 180 degrees 9 1 degrees

Allouez

Light snow (2–5 in.) on Thursday through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 24°F next Monday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy
31° 23° 35° 22° 35° 31° 34° 27° 29° 25°
7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
12 320 degrees 9 206 degrees 8 228 degrees 7 303 degrees 14 10 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pickford, MI and Allouez, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 208.15 mi 334.99 km 180.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 343 mi 551.31 km 297.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and