Distance from Pickford, MI to Alma, MI

Distance

229 mi

Time

3 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

Loading Pickford - Alma Route Map

Route map between Pickford and Alma Show Map

Report an error

There are 194.49 miles from Pickford to Alma in south direction and 229 miles (368.54 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Pickford and Alma are 3 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pickford, MI to Alma, MI. The halfway point is Gaylord, MI.

Pickford, MI and Alma, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pickford, MI to Alma, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.58 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pickford, MI and Alma, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pickford to Alma is $24.13.

During the route, an average car will release 207.36 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pickford, MI and Alma, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pickford, MI and Alma, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.004929 and -84.674728, or 45º 0' 17.7444" N, 84º 40' 29.0208" W. This location is 114.31 miles away from Pickford, MI and Alma, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gaylord, MI, situated 108.66 miles from Pickford, MI and 121.74 miles from Alma, MI. It would take 1 hour 58 mins to go from Pickford to Gaylord and 1 hour 43 mins to go from Alma to Gaylord.


Best Hotels In or Near Alma, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alma, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pickford, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pickford, MI to Alma, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pickford, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pickford »

Weather in Pickford and Alma

Pickford

Snow (12–18 in.) tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 33°F on Saturday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
21° -2° 27° 30° 20° 31° 16° 33° 19°
8% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
3 217 degrees 10 112 degrees 8 264 degrees 4 233 degrees 6 114 degrees

Alma

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 42°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Rain
25° 39° 17° 38° 26° 35° 16° 41° 23°
7% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
3 198 degrees 10 111 degrees 16 258 degrees 3 222 degrees 7 106 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pickford, MI and Alma, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 194.49 mi 313 km 169 nautical mi
Driving distance 229 mi 367.92 km 198.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips