Distance from Pigeon, MI to Algonac, MI

Distance

116 mi

Time

2 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $18

Loading Pigeon - Algonac Route Map

Route map between Pigeon and Algonac Show Map

Report an error

There are 91.61 miles from Pigeon to Algonac in southeast direction and 116 miles (186.68 kilometers) by car, following the M 53 route.

Pigeon and Algonac are 2 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Algonac, MI. The halfway point is Lum, MI.

Pigeon, MI and Algonac, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Algonac, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Algonac, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Algonac is $14.61.

During the route, an average car will release 104.82 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Algonac, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Algonac, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.091881 and -83.074303, or 43º 5' 30.7716" N, 83º 4' 27.4908" W. This location is 57.78 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Algonac, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lum, MI, situated 63.47 miles from Pigeon, MI and 59.84 miles from Algonac, MI. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Pigeon to Lum and 1 hour 31 mins to go from Algonac to Lum.


Best Hotels In or Near Algonac, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Algonac, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Algonac, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Weather in Pigeon and Algonac

Pigeon

Snow (1–2 in.) today and Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 39°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Nov 13
Wed
Nov 14
Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
32° 25° 32° 25° 39° 26° 38° 33° 37° 31°
55% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
13 309 degrees 10 276 degrees 11 179 degrees 11 252 degrees 11 298 degrees

Algonac

Light snow (< 1 in.) today, with high temperatures rising to 41°F on Saturday.

Tue
Nov 13
Wed
Nov 14
Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 25° 33° 22° 41° 27° 40° 33° 41° 30°
66% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
12 315 degrees 7 300 degrees 8 144 degrees 8 259 degrees 7 288 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Algonac, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 91.61 mi 147.43 km 79.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 116 mi 185.97 km 100.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and