Distance from Pigeon, MI to Allouez, MI

Distance

527 mi

Time

9 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $84

Loading Pigeon - Allouez Route Map

Route map between Pigeon and Allouez Show Map

Report an error

There are 345.71 miles from Pigeon to Allouez in northwest direction and 527 miles (848.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N and US-23 N route.

Pigeon and Allouez are 9 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Allouez, MI. The halfway point is Engadine, MI.

Pigeon, MI and Allouez, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 9:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Allouez, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 24.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Allouez, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Allouez is $69.96.

During the route, an average car will release 477.58 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Allouez, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Allouez, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.103481 and -85.544678, or 46º 6' 12.5316" N, 85º 32' 40.8408" W. This location is 263.26 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Allouez, MI and it would take approximately 4 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Engadine, MI, situated 277.36 miles from Pigeon, MI and 251.39 miles from Allouez, MI. It would take 4 hours 35 mins to go from Pigeon to Engadine and 5 hours 21 mins to go from Allouez to Engadine.


Best Hotels In or Near Allouez, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allouez, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Allouez, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Weather in Pigeon and Allouez

Pigeon

Light rain tomorrow and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F next Friday.

Fri
May 25
Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day
82° 61° 78° 64° 79° 64° 80° 62° 73° 62°
13% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
9 232 degrees 8 223 degrees 6 231 degrees 2 310 degrees 10 45 degrees

Allouez

Light rain today and Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 70°F on Wednesday.

Fri
May 25
Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Rain Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 56° 60° 52° 61° 47° 64° 52° 63° 50°
70% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
6 210 degrees 1 99 degrees 3 251 degrees 1 2 degrees 7 96 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Allouez, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 345.71 mi 556.36 km 300.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 527 mi 848.12 km 457.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and