Distance from Pigeon, MI to Applegate, MI

Distance

65 mi

Time

1 hour 41 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $9

Loading Pigeon - Applegate Route Map

Route map between Pigeon and Applegate Show Map

Report an error

There are 45.59 miles from Pigeon to Applegate in southeast direction and 65 miles (104.61 kilometers) by car, following the M 19 route.

Pigeon and Applegate are 1 hour 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Applegate, MI. The halfway point is Argyle, MI.

Pigeon, MI and Applegate, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 6:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Applegate, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Applegate, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Applegate is $7.82.

During the route, an average car will release 58.70 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Applegate, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Applegate, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.616558 and -82.935043, or 43º 36' 59.6088" N, 82º 56' 6.1548" W. This location is 32.36 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Applegate, MI and it would take approximately 50 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Argyle, MI, situated 36.82 miles from Pigeon, MI and 28.59 miles from Applegate, MI. It would take 56 minutes to go from Pigeon to Argyle and 47 minutes to go from Applegate to Argyle.


Best Hotels In or Near Applegate, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Applegate, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Applegate, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Weather in Pigeon and Applegate

Pigeon

Rain today and Sunday, with temperatures falling to 31°F tomorrow.

Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Fri
Feb 23
Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Rain Partly cloudy day Fog Rain Rain
50° 27° 31° 26° 38° 28° 36° 30° 44° 31°
96% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
7 326 degrees 11 57 degrees 5 185 degrees 7 80 degrees 13 232 degrees

Applegate

Rain today and Sunday, with temperatures falling to 33°F tomorrow.

Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Fri
Feb 23
Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Rain Partly cloudy day Fog Wind Rain
53° 28° 33° 26° 40° 27° 37° 31° 45° 33°
93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
10 349 degrees 12 46 degrees 5 175 degrees 7 69 degrees 14 225 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Applegate, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 45.59 mi 73.37 km 39.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 65 mi 104.61 km 56.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and