Distance from Pigeon, MI to Athens, PA

Distance

471 mi

Time

8 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $51

There are 365.32 miles from Pigeon to Athens in southeast direction and 471 miles (758.00 kilometers) by car, following the I-86 E and NY 17 E and NY 15 route.

Pigeon and Athens are 8 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Athens, PA.

Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Athens, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 18.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Athens is $37.04.

During the route, an average car will release 370.28 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Athens, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Athens, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.20393 and -80.048999, or 43º 12' 14.148" N, 80º 2' 56.3964" W. This location is 235.30 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA and it would take approximately 4 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Pigeon and Athens

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA:

Pigeon

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
66° 55° 62° 47° 64° 42° 71° 46° 67° 53°
95% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 291 degrees 12 323 degrees 10 291 degrees 9 248 degrees 11 197 degrees

Athens

Rain today through Thursday.

Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
82° 65° 72° 52° 63° 43° 67° 42° 69° 44°
70% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
8 199 degrees 7 293 degrees 8 329 degrees 6 311 degrees 5 216 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Athens, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Athens, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 365.32 mi 587.92 km 317.45 nautical mi
Driving distance 471 mi 757.36 km 408.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips