Distance from Pigeon, MI to Atlas, MI

Distance

110 mi

Time

2 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

Loading Pigeon - Atlas Route Map

Route map between Pigeon and Atlas Show Map

Report an error

There are 63.26 miles from Pigeon to Atlas in south direction and 110 miles (177.03 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S and US-23 S route.

Pigeon and Atlas are 2 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Atlas, MI. The halfway point is Carrollton, MI.

Pigeon, MI and Atlas, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Atlas, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.10 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Atlas, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Atlas is $14.43.

During the route, an average car will release 99.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Atlas, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Atlas, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.515301 and -83.936745, or 43º 30' 55.0836" N, 83º 56' 12.282" W. This location is 55.08 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Atlas, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carrollton, MI, situated 56.91 miles from Pigeon, MI and 56.89 miles from Atlas, MI. It would take 1 hour 22 mins to go from Pigeon to Carrollton and 1 hour 6 mins to go from Atlas to Carrollton.


Best Hotels In or Near Atlas, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlas, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Atlas, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Weather in Pigeon and Atlas

Pigeon

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 71°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
82° 67° 76° 68° 77° 68° 73° 63° 76° 56°
10% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 229 degrees 7 151 degrees 9 359 degrees 8 49 degrees 2 68 degrees

Atlas

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 64° 75° 69° 80° 66° 77° 61° 79° 55°
4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 239 degrees 7 162 degrees 6 317 degrees 6 46 degrees 3 67 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Atlas, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 63.26 mi 101.80 km 54.97 nautical mi
Driving distance 110 mi 177.28 km 95.72 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and