Distance from Pigeon, MI to Azalia, MI

Distance

164 mi

Time

2 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $26

Loading Pigeon - Azalia Route Map

Route map between Pigeon and Azalia Show Map

Report an error

There are 126.72 miles from Pigeon to Azalia in south direction and 164 miles (263.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S and US-23 S route.

Pigeon and Azalia are 2 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Azalia, MI. The halfway point is Birch Run, MI.

Pigeon, MI and Azalia, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 9:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Azalia, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Azalia, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Azalia is $21.55.

During the route, an average car will release 149.20 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Azalia, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Azalia, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.213875 and -83.768661, or 43º 12' 49.95" N, 83º 46' 7.1796" W. This location is 82.24 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Azalia, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Birch Run, MI, situated 73.9 miles from Pigeon, MI and 92.41 miles from Azalia, MI. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Pigeon to Birch Run and 1 hour 25 mins to go from Azalia to Birch Run.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Azalia, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Azalia, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Azalia, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Weather in Pigeon and Azalia

Pigeon

Light rain today and Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Sunday.

Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
78° 69° 81° 68° 81° 64° 81° 61° 72° 66°
56% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
6 22 degrees 8 48 degrees 5 73 degrees 5 141 degrees 7 12 degrees

Azalia

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 72°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 69° 82° 65° 82° 61° 79° 60° 72° 64°
84% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
3 269 degrees 7 35 degrees 3 61 degrees 5 105 degrees 3 338 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Azalia, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 126.72 mi 203.94 km 110.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 164 mi 264.72 km 142.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and