Distance from Pigeon, MI to Parowan, UT

Distance

1,905 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$124 - $241

Loading Pigeon - Parowan Route Map

Route map between Pigeon and Parowan Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,590.18 miles from Pigeon to Parowan in southwest direction and 1,905 miles (3,065.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Pigeon and Parowan are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to Parowan, UT. The halfway point is Aurora, NE.

Please note the time difference between Pigeon, MI and Parowan, UT is 2 hours. The current time in Pigeon is 1:58 am (Feb 22) and the current time in Parowan is 11:58 pm (Feb 21).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to Parowan, UT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 88.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and Parowan, UT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to Parowan is $201.09.

During the route, an average car will release 1,727.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and Parowan, UT

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and Parowan, UT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.821606 and -97.963631, or 40º 49' 17.7816" N, 97º 57' 49.0716" W. This location is 952.51 miles away from Pigeon, MI and Parowan, UT and it would take approximately 14 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Aurora, NE, situated 935.76 miles from Pigeon, MI and 976.16 miles from Parowan, UT. It would take 14 hours 39 mins to go from Pigeon to Aurora and 14 hours to go from Parowan to Aurora.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO,Westminster, CO,Denver, CO,Arvada, CO,Lakewood, CO,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near Parowan, UT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Parowan, UT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to Parowan, UT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Weather in Pigeon and Parowan

Pigeon

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 43°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
35° 21° 30° 13° 38° 18° 43° 28° 27° 14°
33% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
15 254 degrees 3 232 degrees 12 119 degrees 18 236 degrees 15 289 degrees

Parowan

Snow (6–9 in.) today and tomorrow, with high temperatures rising to 46°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
29° 17° 25° 36° 41° 11° 41° 17°
49% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 58 degrees 6 351 degrees 1 204 degrees 4 191 degrees 6 188 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and Parowan, UT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,590.18 mi 2,559.14 km 1,381.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,905 mi 3,065.82 km 1,655.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips