Distance from Pigeon, MI to SEA Airport

Distance

2,360 mi

Time

1 day 11 hours

Gas Cost

$148 - $288

There are 1,882.25 miles from Pigeon to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 2,360 miles (3,798.05 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 route.

Pigeon and SEA Airport are 1 day 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 9 hours and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Pigeon, MI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Owanka, SD.

Please note the time difference between Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Pigeon is 10:41 am and the current time in SEA Airport is 7:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pigeon, MI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 94.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pigeon to SEA Airport is $208.52.

During the route, an average car will release 1,857 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.103306 and -102.581474, or 44º 6' 11.9016" N, 102º 34' 53.3064" W. This location is 1,180.05 miles away from Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 17 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Owanka, SD, situated 1,245 miles from Pigeon, MI and 1,233 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 18 hours 30 mins to go from Pigeon to Owanka and 17 hours 51 mins to go from SEA to Owanka.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Sioux Falls, SD.


Weather in Pigeon and SEA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport:

Pigeon

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
72° 63° 70° 60° 75° 57° 78° 58° 81° 63°
95% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
11 42 degrees 11 10 degrees 8 280 degrees 5 219 degrees 6 148 degrees

SEA

Light rain on Thursday and Saturday.

Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
79° 61° 80° 61° 80° 60° 69° 59° 74° 56°
9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 229 degrees 5 7 degrees 4 249 degrees 5 198 degrees 4 213 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pigeon, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pigeon, MI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pigeon, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pigeon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pigeon, MI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,882.25 mi 3,029.18 km 1,635.63 nautical mi
Driving distance