Distance from Pine River, WI to Athens, VT

Distance

1,207 mi

Time

19 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $146

There are 850.84 miles from Pine River to Athens in east direction and 1,207 miles (1,942.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Pine River and Athens are 19 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pine River, WI to Athens, VT. The halfway point is Elyria, OH.

Please note the time difference between Pine River, WI and Athens, VT is 1 hour. The current time in Pine River is 7:21 am and the current time in Athens is 8:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pine River, WI to Athens, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pine River, WI and Athens, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pine River to Athens is $105.23.

During the route, an average car will release 950.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Athens, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Athens, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pine River, WI and Athens, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Pine River, WI and Athens, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.375122 and -82.147659, or 41º 22' 30.4392" N, 82º 8' 51.5724" W. This location is 603.72 miles away from Pine River, WI and Athens, VT and it would take approximately 9 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Elyria, OH, situated 623 miles from Pine River, WI and 590 miles from Athens, VT. It would take 9 hours 31 mins to go from Pine River to Elyria and 10 hours 7 mins to go from Athens to Elyria.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Pine River, WI and Athens, VT is Cleveland, OH, situated 648 miles from Pine River, WI and 561 miles from Athens, VT. It would take 9 hours 55 mins to go from Pine River to and 9 hours 36 mins to go from Athens to Cleveland.



Weather in Pine River and Athens

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pine River, WI and Athens, VT:

Pine River

Rain on Tuesday and next Saturday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 60° 77° 55° 79° 53° 74° 61° 76° 57°
6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 334 degrees 6 10 degrees 5 143 degrees 9 191 degrees 6 313 degrees

Athens

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
84° 68° 84° 67° 80° 62° 76° 61° 79° 56°
94% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
10 161 degrees 8 243 degrees 4 204 degrees 6 326 degrees 3 103 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pine River, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pine River, WI to Athens, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pine River, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pine River »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pine River, WI and Athens, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 850.84 mi 1,369.28 km 739.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,207 mi 1,943.19 km 1,049.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips