Distance from Pine River, WI to SLC Airport

Distance

1,512 mi

Time

21 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$128 - $249

There are 1,170.24 miles from Pine River to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in southwest direction and 1,512 miles (2,433.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Pine River and SLC Airport are 21 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pine River, WI to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Elm Creek, NE.

Please note the time difference between Pine River, WI and SLC Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Pine River is 4:12 pm and the current time in SLC Airport is 3:12 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pine River, WI to SLC Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 60.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pine River, WI and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pine River to SLC Airport is $179.74.

During the route, an average car will release 1,189.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pine River, WI and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pine River, WI and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.684654 and -99.369385, or 40º 41' 4.7544" N, 99º 22' 9.786" W. This location is 756 miles away from Pine River, WI and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Elm Creek, NE, situated 773 miles from Pine River, WI and 744 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 11 hours 47 mins to go from Pine River to Elm Creek and 10 hours 8 mins to go from SLC to Elm Creek.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Weather in Pine River and SLC

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pine River, WI and SLC Airport:

Pine River

Rain on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
65° 37° 66° 41° 60° 41° 67° 45° 79° 50°
8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
5 244 degrees 7 225 degrees 6 182 degrees 7 164 degrees 7 179 degrees

SLC

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Mon
May 17
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
82° 52° 84° 57° 79° 59° 81° 58° 79° 55°
1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 127 degrees 5 80 degrees 6 66 degrees 6 56 degrees 5 143 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pine River, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pine River, WI to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pine River, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pine River »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pine River, WI and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,170.24 mi 1,883.31 km 1,016.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,512 mi 2,433.32 km 1,313.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips