Distance from Pittsford, VT to DTW Airport

Distance

634 mi

Time

10 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

Loading Pittsford - DTW Airport Route Map

Route map between Pittsford and DTW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 531.86 miles from Pittsford to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in southwest direction and 634 miles (1,020.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

Pittsford and DTW Airport are 10 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pittsford, VT to DTW Airport. The halfway point is South Byron, NY.

Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pittsford, VT to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 29.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pittsford to DTW Airport is $83.98.

During the route, an average car will release 575.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.023968 and -78.119865, or 43º 1' 26.2848" N, 78º 7' 11.514" W. This location is 317.12 miles away from Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is South Byron, NY, situated 323.16 miles from Pittsford, VT and 322.3 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 5 hours 38 mins to go from Pittsford to South Byron and 5 hours 34 mins to go from DTW to South Byron.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport is Rochester, NY, situated 299.35 miles from Pittsford, VT and 346.59 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 5 hours 10 mins to go from Pittsford to and 5 hours 50 mins to go from DTW to Rochester.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Syracuse, NY,Amherst, NY, and Detroit, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pittsford, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Pittsford, VT to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pittsford, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pittsford »

Weather in Pittsford and DTW

Pittsford

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures rising to 84°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Jul 22
Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Wed
Jul 25
Thu
Jul 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
76° 58° 79° 69° 84° 69° 76° 69° 79° 68°
77% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
8 116 degrees 6 135 degrees 8 163 degrees 7 176 degrees 4 198 degrees

DTW

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures rising to 87°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Jul 22
Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Wed
Jul 25
Thu
Jul 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
74° 65° 80° 62° 86° 66° 87° 69° 84° 67°
54% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
9 48 degrees 2 17 degrees 3 310 degrees 4 344 degrees 6 276 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pittsford, VT and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 531.86 mi 855.95 km 462.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 634 mi 1,020.72 km 551.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and