Distance from Pittsford, VT to MDW Airport

Distance

889 mi

Time

17 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $124

Loading Pittsford - MDW Airport Route Map

Route map between Pittsford and MDW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 757.71 miles from Pittsford to Midway International Airport (MDW) in west direction and 889 miles (1,430.71 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Pittsford and MDW Airport are 17 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pittsford, VT to MDW Airport. The halfway point is McKean, PA.

Please note the time difference between Pittsford, VT and MDW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Pittsford is 12:43 pm and the current time in MDW Airport is 11:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pittsford, VT to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 41.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pittsford, VT and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pittsford to MDW Airport is $102.92.

During the route, an average car will release 806.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pittsford, VT and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pittsford, VT and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.045188 and -80.09765, or 42º 2' 42.6768" N, 80º 5' 51.54" W. This location is 444.61 miles away from Pittsford, VT and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is McKean, PA, situated 457.68 miles from Pittsford, VT and 436.22 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 9 hours 27 mins to go from Pittsford to McKean and 8 hours 11 mins to go from MDW to McKean.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Cleveland, OH, South Bend, IN and Chicago, IL.


Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pittsford, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Pittsford, VT to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pittsford, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pittsford »

Weather in Pittsford and MDW

Pittsford

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 21°F on Sunday.

Fri
Dec 15
Sat
Dec 16
Sun
Dec 17
Mon
Dec 18
Tue
Dec 19
Fog Fog Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
25° 29° 14° 21° 33° 19° 44° 29°
23% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
3 211 degrees 5 259 degrees 2 235 degrees 3 162 degrees 6 217 degrees

MDW

Mixed precipitation today through Monday, with temperatures rising to 50°F on Thursday.

Fri
Dec 15
Sat
Dec 16
Sun
Dec 17
Mon
Dec 18
Tue
Dec 19
Fog Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
31° 19° 43° 31° 36° 31° 43° 33° 44° 30°
25% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
8 253 degrees 6 211 degrees 5 224 degrees 6 226 degrees 11 274 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pittsford, VT and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 757.71 mi 1,219.41 km 658.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 889 mi 1,430.70 km 772.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and