Distance from Pittsford, VT to PHL Airport

Distance

348 mi

Time

7 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $50

Loading Pittsford - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between Pittsford and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 288.28 miles from Pittsford to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southwest direction and 348 miles (560.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-87 route.

Pittsford and PHL Airport are 7 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pittsford, VT to PHL Airport. The halfway point is New Paltz, NY.

Pittsford, VT and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pittsford, VT to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 16.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pittsford, VT and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pittsford to PHL Airport is $42.08.

During the route, an average car will release 315.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pittsford, VT and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pittsford, VT and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.778099 and -74.063881, or 41º 46' 41.1564" N, 74º 3' 49.9716" W. This location is 174.11 miles away from Pittsford, VT and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Paltz, NY, situated 180.58 miles from Pittsford, VT and 172.03 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 3 hours 53 mins to go from Pittsford to New Paltz and 3 hours 28 mins to go from PHL to New Paltz.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Edison, NJ, and Philadelphia, PA.

Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pittsford, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Pittsford, VT to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pittsford, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pittsford »

Weather in Pittsford and PHL

Pittsford

Mixed precipitation today and Friday, with temperatures peaking at 50°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
39° 28° 46° 31° 48° 28° 50° 33° 49° 35°
75% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
8 131 degrees 6 257 degrees 6 234 degrees 4 212 degrees 5 103 degrees

PHL

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures falling to 49°F next Sunday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
62° 42° 53° 40° 56° 34° 56° 34° 52° 40°
88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
1 118 degrees 7 305 degrees 3 264 degrees 7 204 degrees 7 87 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pittsford, VT and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 288.28 mi 463.94 km 250.51 nautical mi
Driving distance 348 mi 560.05 km 302.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and