Distance from Pittsford, VT to PHX Airport

Distance

2,549 mi

Time

1 day 14 hours

Gas Cost

$206 - $401

Loading Pittsford - PHX Airport Route Map

Route map between Pittsford and PHX Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,198.77 miles from Pittsford to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in southwest direction and 2,549 miles (4,102.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 and US-84 W route.

Pittsford and PHX Airport are 1 day 14 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pittsford, VT to PHX Airport. The halfway point is Phillipsburg, MO.

Please note the time difference between Pittsford, VT and PHX Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Pittsford is 6:05 am and the current time in PHX Airport is 3:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pittsford, VT to PHX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 118.01 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pittsford, VT and PHX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pittsford to PHX Airport is $333.97.

During the route, an average car will release 2,312.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pittsford, VT and PHX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pittsford, VT and PHX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.590347 and -92.724113, or 37º 35' 25.2492" N, 92º 43' 26.8068" W. This location is 1,274.50 miles away from Pittsford, VT and PHX Airport and it would take approximately 19 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Phillipsburg, MO, situated 1270.96 miles from Pittsford, VT and 1334.54 miles from PHX Airport. It would take 19 hours 57 mins to go from Pittsford to Phillipsburg and 18 hours 43 mins to go from PHX to Phillipsburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Tempe, AZ,Phoenix, AZ,Scottsdale, AZ,Springfield, MO,Broken Arrow, OK,Tulsa, OK, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Best Hotels In or Near PHX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pittsford, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Pittsford, VT to PHX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pittsford, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pittsford »

Weather in Pittsford and PHX

Pittsford

Rain on Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 78°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
80° 59° 83° 55° 78° 56° 78° 61° 78° 52°
5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 85 degrees 3 120 degrees 7 144 degrees 4 208 degrees 4 295 degrees

PHX

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 99°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
108° 88° 108° 88° 103° 89° 99° 89° 99° 84°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
4 258 degrees 4 246 degrees 2 242 degrees 2 282 degrees 0 356 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pittsford, VT and PHX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,198.77 mi 3,538.57 km 1,910.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,549 mi 4,102.22 km 2,215.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and