Distance from Pleasant Dale, NE to Arlington, WY

Distance

520 mi

Time

8 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$38 - $74

Loading Pleasant Dale - Arlington Route Map

Route map between Pleasant Dale and Arlington Show Map

Report an error

There are 485.20 miles from Pleasant Dale to Arlington in west direction and 520 miles (836.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Pleasant Dale and Arlington are 8 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pleasant Dale, NE to Arlington, WY. The halfway point is Ogallala, NE.

Please note the time difference between Pleasant Dale, NE and Arlington, WY is 1 hour. The current time in Pleasant Dale is 2:12 am and the current time in Arlington is 1:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pleasant Dale, NE to Arlington, WY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 24.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pleasant Dale, NE and Arlington, WY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pleasant Dale to Arlington is $61.67.

During the route, an average car will release 471.98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pleasant Dale, NE and Arlington, WY

If you want to meet halfway between Pleasant Dale, NE and Arlington, WY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.121965 and -101.605085, or 41º 7' 19.074" N, 101º 36' 18.306" W. This location is 260.18 miles away from Pleasant Dale, NE and Arlington, WY and it would take approximately 4 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ogallala, NE, situated 264.16 miles from Pleasant Dale, NE and 258.2 miles from Arlington, WY. It would take 4 hours 27 mins to go from Pleasant Dale to Ogallala and 4 hours 20 mins to go from Arlington to Ogallala.


Best Hotels In or Near Arlington, WY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arlington, WY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pleasant Dale, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Pleasant Dale, NE to Arlington, WY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pleasant Dale, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pleasant Dale »

Weather in Pleasant Dale and Arlington

Pleasant Dale

Snow (3–6 in.) today, with temperatures rising to 49°F on Friday.

Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fri
Jan 26
Snow Partly cloudy day Fog Wind Wind
36° 26° 33° 22° 41° 21° 48° 25° 49° 35°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
23 346 degrees 11 310 degrees 6 238 degrees 9 201 degrees 11 244 degrees

Arlington

Light snow (< 1 in.) today and tomorrow, with temperatures bottoming out at 21°F on Friday.

Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fri
Jan 26
Wind Wind Wind Wind Wind
25° 10° 24° 17° 35° 21° 37° 22° 21° 14°
54% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
17 258 degrees 16 263 degrees 20 246 degrees 16 235 degrees 14 264 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pleasant Dale, NE and Arlington, WY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 485.20 mi 780.85 km 421.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 520 mi 836.86 km 451.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and