Distance from Pleasant Dale, NE to DFW Airport

Distance

625 mi

Time

11 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$46 - $89

Loading Pleasant Dale - DFW Airport Route Map

Route map between Pleasant Dale and DFW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 545.33 miles from Pleasant Dale to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in south direction and 625 miles (1,005.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 route.

Pleasant Dale and DFW Airport are 11 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pleasant Dale, NE to DFW Airport. The halfway point is South Haven, KS.

Pleasant Dale, NE and DFW Airport are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 2:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pleasant Dale, NE to DFW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pleasant Dale, NE and DFW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pleasant Dale to DFW Airport is $74.09.

During the route, an average car will release 567.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pleasant Dale, NE and DFW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pleasant Dale, NE and DFW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.084080 and -97.315308, or 37º 5' 2.688" N, 97º 18' 55.1088" W. This location is 312.58 miles away from Pleasant Dale, NE and DFW Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is South Haven, KS, situated 313.57 miles from Pleasant Dale, NE and 316.69 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 5 hours 41 mins to go from Pleasant Dale to South Haven and 5 hours 57 mins to go from DFW to South Haven.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Lewisville, TX,Denton, TX,Wichita, KS,Norman, OK, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Best Hotels In or Near DFW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DFW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pleasant Dale, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Pleasant Dale, NE to DFW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pleasant Dale, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pleasant Dale »

Weather in Pleasant Dale and DFW

Pleasant Dale

Snow (3–6 in.) today, with temperatures rising to 49°F on Friday.

Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fri
Jan 26
Snow Partly cloudy day Fog Wind Wind
36° 26° 33° 22° 41° 21° 48° 25° 49° 35°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
23 346 degrees 11 310 degrees 6 238 degrees 9 201 degrees 11 244 degrees

DFW

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with temperatures rising to 67°F next Monday.

Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fri
Jan 26
Wind Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
59° 45° 59° 39° 62° 38° 66° 40° 65° 51°
12% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
13 293 degrees 6 323 degrees 0 43 degrees 9 179 degrees 13 180 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pleasant Dale, NE and DFW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 545.33 mi 877.62 km 473.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 625 mi 1,005.84 km 543.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and