Distance from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAD Airport

Distance

1,209 mi

Time

22 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$88 - $172

Loading Pleasant Dale - IAD Airport Route Map

Route map between Pleasant Dale and IAD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,038.36 miles from Pleasant Dale to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in east direction and 1,209 miles (1,945.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-280 and US-6 and US-61 route.

Pleasant Dale and IAD Airport are 22 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Rolling Prairie, IN.

Please note the time difference between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Pleasant Dale is 9:49 pm and the current time in IAD Airport is 10:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 55.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pleasant Dale to IAD Airport is $143.31.

During the route, an average car will release 1,096.73 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.684010 and -86.663475, or 41º 41' 2.436" N, 86º 39' 48.51" W. This location is 604.57 miles away from Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rolling Prairie, IN, situated 587.19 miles from Pleasant Dale, NE and 617.11 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 10 hours 56 mins to go from Pleasant Dale to Rolling Prairie and 11 hours 38 mins to go from IAD to Rolling Prairie.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport is South Bend, IN, situated 606.32 miles from Pleasant Dale, NE and 603.28 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 11 hours 20 mins to go from Pleasant Dale to and 11 hours 20 mins to go from IAD to South Bend.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pleasant Dale, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pleasant Dale, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pleasant Dale »

Weather in Pleasant Dale and IAD

Pleasant Dale

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with temperatures peaking at 56°F on Friday.

Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Rain Rain Fog Fog Wind
41° 38° 37° 27° 40° 24° 46° 26° 54° 28°
72% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 33 degrees 21 351 degrees 11 305 degrees 6 255 degrees 9 195 degrees

IAD

Rain on Tuesday and next Sunday, with temperatures falling to 44°F on Thursday.

Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Thu
Jan 25
Fog Fog Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
58° 35° 61° 45° 60° 41° 46° 32° 44° 26°
11% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 193 degrees 8 186 degrees 8 222 degrees 10 289 degrees 7 320 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,038.36 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,209 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and