Distance from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAH Airport

Distance

870 mi

Time

13 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $133

Loading Pleasant Dale - IAH Airport Route Map

Route map between Pleasant Dale and IAH Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 751.68 miles from Pleasant Dale to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in south direction and 870 miles (1,400.13 kilometers) by car, following the I-45 S route.

Pleasant Dale and IAH Airport are 13 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Oklahoma City, OK.

Pleasant Dale, NE and IAH Airport are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 11:40 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 40.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pleasant Dale to IAH Airport is $110.74.

During the route, an average car will release 788.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.439883 and -97.58135, or 35º 26' 23.5788" N, 97º 34' 52.86" W. This location is 434.91 miles away from Pleasant Dale, NE and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Oklahoma City, OK, situated 424.74 miles from Pleasant Dale, NE and 446.18 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 6 hours 13 mins to go from Pleasant Dale to Oklahoma City and 7 hours 26 mins to go from IAH to Oklahoma City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include The Woodlands, TX, Dallas, TX, Carrollton, TX, Lewisville, TX, Denton, TX, Wichita, KS and Norman, OK.


Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pleasant Dale, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Pleasant Dale, NE to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pleasant Dale, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pleasant Dale »

Weather in Pleasant Dale and IAH

Pleasant Dale

Rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 78°F next Saturday.

Sat
Apr 21
Sun
Apr 22
Mon
Apr 23
Tue
Apr 24
Wed
Apr 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
53° 47° 63° 41° 69° 43° 59° 46° 59° 41°
55% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
8 88 degrees 9 53 degrees 6 73 degrees 5 2 degrees 11 11 degrees

IAH

Rain today through Friday, with high temperatures rising to 88°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Apr 21
Sun
Apr 22
Mon
Apr 23
Tue
Apr 24
Wed
Apr 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
78° 60° 77° 58° 80° 53° 88° 54° 77° 59°
79% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 130 degrees 7 315 degrees 8 322 degrees 6 334 degrees 9 352 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pleasant Dale, NE and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 751.68 mi 1,209.71 km 653.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 870 mi 1,400.13 km 756.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and