Distance from Polaris, MT to Agricola, MS

Distance

2,156 mi

Time

1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$159 - $309

Report an error

There are 1,662.44 miles from Polaris to Agricola in southeast direction and 2,156 miles (3,469.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and US-30 E route.

Polaris and Agricola are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Polaris, MT to Agricola, MS. The halfway point is Grainfield, KS.

Please note the time difference between Polaris, MT and Agricola, MS is 1 hour. The current time in Polaris is 4:21 am and the current time in Agricola is 5:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Polaris, MT to Agricola, MS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 99.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Polaris, MT and Agricola, MS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Polaris to Agricola is $257.47.

During the route, an average car will release 1,955.19 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Agricola, MS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Agricola, MS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Polaris, MT and Agricola, MS

If you want to meet halfway between Polaris, MT and Agricola, MS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.054100 and -100.416512, or 39º 3' 14.76" N, 100º 24' 59.4432" W. This location is 1,077.79 miles away from Polaris, MT and Agricola, MS and it would take approximately 16 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Grainfield, KS, situated 1045.04 miles from Polaris, MT and 1112.86 miles from Agricola, MS. It would take 16 hours 26 mins to go from Polaris to Grainfield and 17 hours 31 mins to go from Agricola to Grainfield.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Polaris, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Polaris, MT to Agricola, MS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Polaris, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Polaris »

Weather in Polaris and Agricola

Polaris

Possible light snow throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Cloudy
34° 23° 35° 19° 39° 22° 36° 18° 39° 22°
42% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
5 243 degrees 6 247 degrees 6 239 degrees 6 253 degrees 5 245 degrees

Agricola

Light rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
62° 44° 61° 37° 53° 41° 67° 45° 67° 41°
24% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
6 300 degrees 4 323 degrees 3 105 degrees 4 346 degrees 4 58 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Polaris, MT and Agricola, MS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,662.44 mi 2,675.44 km 1,444.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,156 mi 3,469.06 km 1,873.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips