Distance from Polaris, MT to Arvilla, ND

Distance

1,001 mi

Time

16 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $147

Report an error

There are 760.31 miles from Polaris to Arvilla in northeast direction and 1,001 miles (1,610.95 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Polaris and Arvilla are 16 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Polaris, MT to Arvilla, ND. The halfway point is Glendive, MT.

Please note the time difference between Polaris, MT and Arvilla, ND is 1 hour. The current time in Polaris is 6:30 pm and the current time in Arvilla is 7:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Polaris, MT to Arvilla, ND:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 46.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between Polaris, MT and Arvilla, ND.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Polaris to Arvilla is $122.83.

During the route, an average car will release 908.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arvilla, ND

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arvilla, ND? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Polaris, MT and Arvilla, ND

If you want to meet halfway between Polaris, MT and Arvilla, ND or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 47.119157 and -104.702326, or 47º 7' 8.9652" N, 104º 42' 8.3736" W. This location is 500.58 miles away from Polaris, MT and Arvilla, ND and it would take approximately 8 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Glendive, MT, situated 518.89 miles from Polaris, MT and 482.32 miles from Arvilla, ND. It would take 9 hours 7 mins to go from Polaris to Glendive and 7 hours 17 mins to go from Arvilla to Glendive.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT and Fargo, ND.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Polaris, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Polaris, MT to Arvilla, ND? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Polaris, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Polaris »

Weather in Polaris and Arvilla

Polaris

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 36°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Snow Rain Snow Rain Rain
39° 26° 41° 25° 37° 26° 41° 25° 50° 34°
50% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
11 269 degrees 9 246 degrees 9 284 degrees 6 269 degrees 9 281 degrees

Arvilla

Light rain on Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures falling to 40°F on Thursday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
55° 40° 56° 39° 52° 34° 46° 37° 43° 32°
24% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
11 178 degrees 12 252 degrees 7 109 degrees 20 351 degrees 20 321 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Polaris, MT and Arvilla, ND in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 760.31 mi 1,223.60 km 660.69 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,001 mi 1,611.21 km 869.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips