Distance from Polaris, MT to Atwood, TN

Distance

1,869 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$136 - $265

Report an error

There are 1,428.12 miles from Polaris to Atwood in southeast direction and 1,869 miles (3,007.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-14 E route.

Polaris and Atwood are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Polaris, MT to Atwood, TN. The halfway point is Pukwana, SD.

Please note the time difference between Polaris, MT and Atwood, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Polaris is 4:08 am and the current time in Atwood is 5:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Polaris, MT to Atwood, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 86.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Polaris, MT and Atwood, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Polaris to Atwood is $220.68.

During the route, an average car will release 1,695.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Atwood, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atwood, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Polaris, MT and Atwood, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Polaris, MT and Atwood, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.81758 and -99.113127, or 43º 49' 3.288" N, 99º 6' 47.2572" W. This location is 934.62 miles away from Polaris, MT and Atwood, TN and it would take approximately 14 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pukwana, SD, situated 887.46 miles from Polaris, MT and 985.65 miles from Atwood, TN. It would take 13 hours 41 mins to go from Polaris to Pukwana and 14 hours 28 mins to go from Atwood to Pukwana.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT, Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO, Kansas City, KS, Omaha, NE and Sioux Falls, SD.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Polaris, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Polaris, MT to Atwood, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Polaris, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Polaris »

Weather in Polaris and Atwood

Polaris

Rain tomorrow through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 47°F on Friday.

Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
69° 47° 55° 37° 57° 38° 47° 37° 47° 35°
18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
7 191 degrees 7 266 degrees 6 210 degrees 3 325 degrees 4 298 degrees

Atwood

Light rain over the weekend, with high temperatures falling to 84°F on Sunday.

Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
95° 69° 93° 69° 92° 68° 91° 68° 87° 72°
3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
2 351 degrees 4 11 degrees 5 46 degrees 6 127 degrees 9 156 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Polaris, MT and Atwood, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,428.12 mi 2,298.33 km 1,241 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,869 mi 3,008.26 km 1,624.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips