Distance from Polaris, MT to DFW Airport

Distance

1,643 mi

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$99 - $193

There are 1,214.16 miles from Polaris to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in southeast direction and 1,643 miles (2,644.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and US-30 E route.

Polaris and DFW Airport are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Polaris, MT to DFW Airport. The halfway point is Byers, CO.

Please note the time difference between Polaris, MT and DFW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Polaris is 4:13 am and the current time in DFW Airport is 5:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Polaris, MT to DFW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 65.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Polaris, MT and DFW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Polaris to DFW Airport is $139.85.

During the route, an average car will release 1,292.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DFW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DFW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Polaris, MT and DFW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Polaris, MT and DFW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.688602 and -104.164452, or 39º 41' 18.9672" N, 104º 9' 52.0272" W. This location is 821.28 miles away from Polaris, MT and DFW Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 37 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Byers, CO, situated 817 miles from Polaris, MT and 834 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 13 hours 23 mins to go from Polaris to Byers and 11 hours 58 mins to go from DFW to Byers.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Aurora, CO,Thornton, CO,Lewisville, TX,Denton, TX,Wichita, KS, and Oklahoma City, OK.


Weather in Polaris and DFW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Polaris, MT and DFW Airport:

Polaris

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Snow Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
39° 20° 32° 17° 33° 15° 37° 15° 46° 18°
75% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
9 254 degrees 5 322 degrees 4 317 degrees 5 239 degrees 3 219 degrees

DFW

Light rain on Friday through Sunday.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 52° 71° 50° 73° 56° 78° 54° 70° 49°
17% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
9 358 degrees 9 159 degrees 13 169 degrees 11 179 degrees 7 11 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Polaris, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Polaris, MT to DFW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Polaris, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Polaris »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Polaris, MT and DFW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,214.16 mi 1,953.99 km 1,055.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,643 mi 2,643.42 km 1,427.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips