Distance from Polaris, MT to Missoula, MT

Distance

183 mi

Time

3 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $26

Report an error

There are 112.40 miles from Polaris to Missoula in northwest direction and 183 miles (294.51 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

Polaris and Missoula are 3 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Polaris, MT to Missoula, MT. The halfway point is Deer Lodge, MT.

Polaris, MT and Missoula, MT are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 10:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Polaris, MT to Missoula, MT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Polaris, MT and Missoula, MT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Polaris to Missoula is $21.91.

During the route, an average car will release 166.37 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Missoula, MT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Missoula, MT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Polaris, MT and Missoula, MT

If you want to meet halfway between Polaris, MT and Missoula, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.371258 and -112.739868, or 46º 22' 16.5288" N, 112º 44' 23.5248" W. This location is 91.71 miles away from Polaris, MT and Missoula, MT and it would take approximately 1 hour 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Deer Lodge, MT, situated 102.4 miles from Polaris, MT and 81.36 miles from Missoula, MT. It would take 2 hours 25 mins to go from Polaris to Deer Lodge and 1 hour 6 mins to go from Missoula to Deer Lodge.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Polaris, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Polaris, MT to Missoula, MT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Polaris, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Polaris »

Weather in Polaris and Missoula

Polaris

Possible light snow on Thursday and Friday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
34° 14° 36° 20° 38° 24° 29° 19° 27° 13°
23% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
6 253 degrees 7 245 degrees 10 242 degrees 10 267 degrees 3 280 degrees

Missoula

Possible light snow on Thursday through Saturday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Snow
40° 23° 44° 29° 44° 30° 43° 31° 38° 26°
18% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 48% Rain probability
3 185 degrees 4 216 degrees 7 206 degrees 4 240 degrees 2 219 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Polaris, MT and Missoula, MT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 112.40 mi 180.89 km 97.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 183 mi 295.18 km 159.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips