Distance from Portland, MI to EWR Airport

Distance

698 mi

Time

10 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

Loading Portland - EWR Airport Route Map

Route map between Portland and EWR Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 572.79 miles from Portland to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in southeast direction and 698 miles (1,123.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Portland and EWR Airport are 10 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Portland, MI to EWR Airport. The halfway point is Harrisville, PA.

Portland, MI and EWR Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Portland, MI to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 32.31 gallons of gas to cover the route between Portland, MI and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Portland to EWR Airport is $93.38.

During the route, an average car will release 633.07 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Portland, MI and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Portland, MI and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.186054 and -79.969788, or 41º 11' 9.7944" N, 79º 58' 11.2368" W. This location is 348.97 miles away from Portland, MI and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harrisville, PA, situated 355.38 miles from Portland, MI and 351.81 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 5 hours 21 mins to go from Portland to Harrisville and 5 hours 28 mins to go from EWR to Harrisville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Toledo, OH,Ann Arbor, MI, and Lansing, MI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Portland, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Portland, MI to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Portland, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Portland »

Weather in Portland and EWR

Portland

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 84°F on Friday.

Sun
May 19
Mon
May 20
Tue
May 21
Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Wind Partly cloudy day
73° 60° 60° 44° 63° 39° 71° 48° 80° 57°
92% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
10 207 degrees 13 288 degrees 4 67 degrees 12 130 degrees 6 211 degrees

EWR

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 74°F on Tuesday.

Sun
May 19
Mon
May 20
Tue
May 21
Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
82° 58° 88° 71° 74° 57° 78° 57° 81° 58°
36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
8 178 degrees 10 226 degrees 13 312 degrees 7 333 degrees 3 171 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Portland, MI and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 572.79 mi 921.82 km 497.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 698 mi 1,123.24 km 606.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips