Distance from Prentice, WI to Alma, AR

Distance

899 mi

Time

13 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $98

There are 725.46 miles from Prentice to Alma in southwest direction and 899 miles (1,446.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 S route.

Prentice and Alma are 13 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Prentice, WI to Alma, AR. The halfway point is Ankeny, IA.

Prentice, WI and Alma, AR are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prentice, WI to Alma, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.11 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prentice, WI and Alma, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prentice to Alma is $70.78.

During the route, an average car will release 707.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alma, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alma, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prentice, WI and Alma, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Prentice, WI and Alma, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.702717 and -93.575596, or 41º 42' 9.7812" N, 93º 34' 32.1456" W. This location is 449.62 miles away from Prentice, WI and Alma, AR and it would take approximately 6 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Ankeny, IA, situated 420 miles from Prentice, WI and 482 miles from Alma, AR. It would take 6 hours 45 mins to go from Prentice to Ankeny and 7 hours 11 mins to go from Alma to Ankeny.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Prentice, WI and Alma, AR is Des Moines, IA, situated 429 miles from Prentice, WI and 471 miles from Alma, AR. It would take 6 hours 53 mins to go from Prentice to Des Moines and 7 hours to go from Alma to Des Moines.



Weather in Prentice and Alma

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Prentice, WI and Alma, AR:

Prentice

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Cloudy Clear day
79° 52° 76° 58° 70° 48° 67° 48° 80° 55°
26% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
5 217 degrees 8 306 degrees 7 18 degrees 10 136 degrees 12 170 degrees

Alma

Rain on Monday and Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
92° 67° 94° 69° 94° 70° 94° 72° 85° 70°
20% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 175 degrees 4 148 degrees 4 90 degrees 6 92 degrees 6 69 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prentice, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Prentice, WI to Alma, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prentice, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prentice »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prentice, WI and Alma, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 725.46 mi 1,167.52 km 630.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 899 mi 1,447.19 km 781.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips