Distance from Prentice, WI to Almyra, AR

Distance

962 mi

Time

14 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$54 - $105

There are 771.96 miles from Prentice to Almyra in south direction and 962 miles (1,548.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Prentice and Almyra are 14 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Prentice, WI to Almyra, AR. The halfway point is Divernon, IL.

Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 11:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prentice, WI to Almyra, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prentice to Almyra is $75.73.

During the route, an average car will release 757 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Almyra, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almyra, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.516052 and -89.660349, or 39º 30' 57.7872" N, 89º 39' 37.2564" W. This location is 481.05 miles away from Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR and it would take approximately 7 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Divernon, IL, situated 486 miles from Prentice, WI and 477 miles from Almyra, AR. It would take 7 hours 21 mins to go from Prentice to Divernon and 7 hours 40 mins to go from Almyra to Divernon.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR is Springfield, IL, situated 472 miles from Prentice, WI and 492 miles from Almyra, AR. It would take 7 hours 10 mins to go from Prentice to Springfield and 7 hours 53 mins to go from Almyra to Springfield.



Weather in Prentice and Almyra

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR:

Prentice

Rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
76° 57° 73° 49° 70° 49° 85° 57° 81° 64°
58% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
6 312 degrees 5 22 degrees 12 138 degrees 12 176 degrees 7 170 degrees

Almyra

Rain on Monday and Tuesday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
94° 71° 94° 73° 93° 73° 84° 74° 87° 73°
23% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
5 222 degrees 4 71 degrees 8 76 degrees 15 89 degrees 13 175 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prentice, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Prentice, WI to Almyra, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prentice, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prentice »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prentice, WI and Almyra, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 771.96 mi 1,242.35 km 670.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 962 mi 1,548.34 km 836.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips