Distance from Prentice, WI to BOS Airport

Distance

1,339 mi

Time

20 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$101 - $197

Report an error

There are 981.08 miles from Prentice to Logan International Airport (BOS) in southeast direction and 1,339 miles (2,154.91 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Prentice and BOS Airport are 20 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Prentice, WI to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Brooklyn, OH.

Please note the time difference between Prentice, WI and BOS Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Prentice is 10:02 am and the current time in BOS Airport is 11:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prentice, WI to BOS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 61.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prentice, WI and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prentice to BOS Airport is $164.23.

During the route, an average car will release 1,214.17 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prentice, WI and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Prentice, WI and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.434025 and -81.786896, or 41º 26' 2.49" N, 81º 47' 12.8256" W. This location is 669.31 miles away from Prentice, WI and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brooklyn, OH, situated 691.99 miles from Prentice, WI and 651.94 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 10 hours 50 mins to go from Prentice to Brooklyn and 10 hours 20 mins to go from BOS to Brooklyn.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Prentice, WI and BOS Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 699.2 miles from Prentice, WI and 641.96 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 10 hours 59 mins to go from Prentice to and 10 hours 9 mins to go from BOS to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prentice, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Prentice, WI to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prentice, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prentice »

Weather in Prentice and BOS

Prentice

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures peaking at 53°F on Saturday.

Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Sat
Oct 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
45° 35° 40° 33° 38° 29° 46° 23° 53° 31°
92% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
10 254 degrees 11 269 degrees 8 292 degrees 8 235 degrees 12 199 degrees

BOS

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 58°F on Sunday.

Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Sat
Oct 26
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
62° 47° 69° 55° 68° 46° 65° 51° 60° 48°
78% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
8 70 degrees 9 258 degrees 9 233 degrees 6 245 degrees 5 274 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prentice, WI and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 981.08 mi 1,578.88 km 852.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,339 mi 2,154.29 km 1,163.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips