Distance from Prentice, WI to Gwynn, VA

Distance

1,206 mi

Time

18 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$73 - $143

There are 909.96 miles from Prentice to Gwynn in southeast direction and 1,206 miles (1,940.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Prentice and Gwynn are 18 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Prentice, WI to Gwynn, VA. The halfway point is Walbridge, OH.

Please note the time difference between Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA is 1 hour. The current time in Prentice is 12:06 pm and the current time in Gwynn is 1:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prentice, WI to Gwynn, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prentice to Gwynn is $103.15.

During the route, an average car will release 948.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Gwynn, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Gwynn, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.558836 and -83.538817, or 41º 33' 31.8096" N, 83º 32' 19.7412" W. This location is 602.94 miles away from Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA and it would take approximately 9 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Walbridge, OH, situated 603 miles from Prentice, WI and 615 miles from Gwynn, VA. It would take 9 hours 11 mins to go from Prentice to Walbridge and 9 hours 59 mins to go from Gwynn to Walbridge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA is Toledo, OH, situated 599 miles from Prentice, WI and 625 miles from Gwynn, VA. It would take 9 hours 8 mins to go from Prentice to Toledo and 10 hours 8 mins to go from Gwynn to Toledo.



Weather in Prentice and Gwynn

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA:

Prentice

Possible light rain tomorrow and Thursday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
86° 63° 85° 68° 84° 66° 89° 66° 84° 69°
10% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
4 239 degrees 6 227 degrees 4 271 degrees 7 184 degrees 7 225 degrees

Gwynn

Rain on Wednesday through next Sunday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
86° 74° 87° 76° 86° 77° 82° 75° 83° 75°
8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
8 166 degrees 12 176 degrees 11 171 degrees 13 134 degrees 13 122 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prentice, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Prentice, WI to Gwynn, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prentice, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prentice »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prentice, WI and Gwynn, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 909.96 mi 1,464.44 km 790.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,206 mi 1,940.66 km 1,047.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips