Distance from Prentice, WI to Ladysmith, WI

Distance

42 mi

Time

55 minutes

Gas Cost

$3 - $6

Report an error

There are 40 miles from Prentice to Ladysmith in west direction and 42 miles (67.59 kilometers) by car, following the US-8 route.

Prentice and Ladysmith are 55 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Prentice, WI to Ladysmith, WI. The halfway point is Hawkins, WI.

Prentice, WI and Ladysmith, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prentice, WI to Ladysmith, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.95 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prentice, WI and Ladysmith, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prentice to Ladysmith is $4.97.

During the route, an average car will release 38.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ladysmith, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ladysmith, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prentice, WI and Ladysmith, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Prentice, WI and Ladysmith, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.520645 and -90.693634, or 45º 31' 14.322" N, 90º 41' 37.0824" W. This location is 21.07 miles away from Prentice, WI and Ladysmith, WI and it would take approximately 27 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hawkins, WI, situated 22.46 miles from Prentice, WI and 19.7 miles from Ladysmith, WI. It would take 27 minutes to go from Prentice to Hawkins and 28 minutes to go from Ladysmith to Hawkins.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prentice, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Prentice, WI to Ladysmith, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prentice, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prentice »

Weather in Prentice and Ladysmith

Prentice

Light rain tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F on Sunday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
79° 63° 78° 62° 76° 63° 76° 62° 72° 61°
14% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
8 173 degrees 12 183 degrees 6 219 degrees 6 159 degrees 12 187 degrees

Ladysmith

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 70°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
82° 64° 82° 65° 80° 63° 80° 67° 73° 62°
12% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
10 163 degrees 12 182 degrees 5 191 degrees 7 160 degrees 13 193 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prentice, WI and Ladysmith, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 40 mi 64.37 km 34.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 42 mi 67.81 km 36.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips