Distance from Prescott Valley, AZ to TPA Airport

Distance

2,199 mi

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$134 - $260

There are 1,809.49 miles from Prescott Valley to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in southeast direction and 2,199 miles (3,538.95 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Prescott Valley and TPA Airport are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Prescott Valley, AZ to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Stidham, OK.

Please note the time difference between Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Prescott Valley is 11:58 am and the current time in TPA Airport is 2:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prescott Valley, AZ to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 88.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prescott Valley to TPA Airport is $188.11.

During the route, an average car will release 1,730.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.456165 and -95.654121, or 35º 27' 22.194" N, 95º 39' 14.8356" W. This location is 1,099.54 miles away from Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stidham, OK, situated 1,070 miles from Prescott Valley, AZ and 1,160 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 15 hours 14 mins to go from Prescott Valley to Stidham and 18 hours 5 mins to go from TPA to Stidham.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR, and Oklahoma City, OK.


Weather in Prescott Valley and TPA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport:

Prescott Valley

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
98° 66° 98° 65° 94° 66° 92° 65° 95° 61°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 264 degrees 6 262 degrees 8 218 degrees 8 208 degrees 6 221 degrees

TPA

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
91° 79° 92° 81° 93° 81° 93° 81° 93° 81°
48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
7 223 degrees 8 215 degrees 7 241 degrees 7 280 degrees 8 277 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prescott Valley, AZ

Planning on renting a car to go from Prescott Valley, AZ to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prescott Valley, AZ:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prescott Valley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prescott Valley, AZ and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,809.49 mi 2,912.08 km 1,572.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,199 mi 3,539.06 km 1,910.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips