Distance from Prospect, ME to Andover, ME

Distance

130 mi

Time

2 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $16

There are 92.99 miles from Prospect to Andover in west direction and 130 miles (209.21 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Prospect and Andover are 2 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Prospect, ME to Andover, ME. The halfway point is Norridgewock, ME.

Prospect, ME and Andover, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:53 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prospect, ME to Andover, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prospect, ME and Andover, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prospect to Andover is $11.35.

During the route, an average car will release 102.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Andover, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Andover, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prospect, ME and Andover, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Prospect, ME and Andover, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.709415 and -69.799408, or 44º 42' 33.894" N, 69º 47' 57.8688" W. This location is 65.13 miles away from Prospect, ME and Andover, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Norridgewock, ME, situated 64 miles from Prospect, ME and 67 miles from Andover, ME. It would take 1 hour 14 mins to go from Prospect to Norridgewock and 1 hour 30 mins to go from Andover to Norridgewock.



Weather in Prospect and Andover

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Prospect, ME and Andover, ME:

Prospect

Rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
72° 52° 69° 58° 86° 64° 81° 64° 73° 64°
8% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
7 180 degrees 9 181 degrees 4 197 degrees 6 170 degrees 7 147 degrees

Andover

Rain tomorrow through Monday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
77° 56° 81° 58° 89° 65° 88° 65° 78° 67°
12% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
6 174 degrees 5 200 degrees 3 273 degrees 4 156 degrees 4 126 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prospect, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Prospect, ME to Andover, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prospect, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prospect »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prospect, ME and Andover, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 92.99 mi 149.65 km 80.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 130 mi 209.62 km 113.19 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips