Distance from Prospect, ME to Avon, ME

Distance

100 mi

Time

2 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

Report an error

There are 71.27 miles from Prospect to Avon in northwest direction and 100 miles (160.93 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Prospect and Avon are 2 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Prospect, ME to Avon, ME. The halfway point is Canaan, ME.

Prospect, ME and Avon, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Prospect, ME to Avon, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between Prospect, ME and Avon, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Prospect to Avon is $12.06.

During the route, an average car will release 90.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Avon, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avon, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Prospect, ME and Avon, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Prospect, ME and Avon, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.766994 and -69.551285, or 44º 46' 1.1784" N, 69º 33' 4.626" W. This location is 50.09 miles away from Prospect, ME and Avon, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Canaan, ME, situated 50.64 miles from Prospect, ME and 50.33 miles from Avon, ME. It would take 1 hour 2 mins to go from Prospect to Canaan and 1 hour 4 mins to go from Avon to Canaan.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Prospect, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Prospect, ME to Avon, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Prospect, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Prospect »

Weather in Prospect and Avon

Prospect

Mixed precipitation today through Saturday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Rain
35° 21° 38° 31° 37° 28° 42° 28° 48° 28°
89% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
9 13 degrees 6 343 degrees 8 354 degrees 8 330 degrees 9 206 degrees

Avon

Mixed precipitation today through Saturday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Rain
37° 13° 41° 29° 41° 28° 43° 28° 46° 27°
67% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
5 7 degrees 4 340 degrees 5 339 degrees 6 307 degrees 5 226 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Prospect, ME and Avon, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 71.27 mi 114.70 km 61.93 nautical mi
Driving distance 100 mi 161.23 km 87.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips