Distance from Reed City, MI to Albany, KY

Distance

639 mi

Time

9 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$44 - $86

Report an error

There are 496.77 miles from Reed City to Albany in south direction and 639 miles (1,028.37 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Reed City and Albany are 9 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to Albany, KY. The halfway point is Lima, OH.

Please note the time difference between Reed City, MI and Albany, KY is 1 hour. The current time in Reed City is 9:04 am and the current time in Albany is 8:04 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to Albany, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 29.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and Albany, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to Albany is $71.61.

During the route, an average car will release 579.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Albany, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albany, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and Albany, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and Albany, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.743686 and -84.039407, or 40º 44' 37.2696" N, 84º 2' 21.8652" W. This location is 319.57 miles away from Reed City, MI and Albany, KY and it would take approximately 4 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lima, OH, situated 310.51 miles from Reed City, MI and 331.07 miles from Albany, KY. It would take 4 hours 53 mins to go from Reed City to Lima and 5 hours 12 mins to go from Albany to Lima.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to Albany, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Weather in Reed City and Albany

Reed City

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Cloudy Snow Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
30° 22° 24° 19° 24° 17° 30° 18° 40° 22°
29% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
12 9 degrees 15 306 degrees 13 303 degrees 8 287 degrees 8 132 degrees

Albany

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Cloudy
47° 31° 42° 27° 44° 31° 44° 27° 61° 31°
89% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
8 276 degrees 8 277 degrees 9 262 degrees 5 269 degrees 8 202 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and Albany, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 496.77 mi 799.46 km 431.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 639 mi 1,028.59 km 555.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips