Distance from Reed City, MI to Almont, MI

Distance

176 mi

Time

3 hours

Gas Cost

$12 - $24

Loading Reed City - Almont Route Map

Route map between Reed City and Almont Show Map

Report an error

There are 140.22 miles from Reed City to Almont in southeast direction and 176 miles (283.24 kilometers) by car, following the US-10 route.

Reed City and Almont are 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to Almont, MI. The halfway point is Auburn, MI.

Reed City, MI and Almont, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:07 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to Almont, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.13 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and Almont, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to Almont is $19.93.

During the route, an average car will release 159.37 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and Almont, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and Almont, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.596912 and -84.067429, or 43º 35' 48.8832" N, 84º 4' 2.7444" W. This location is 87.85 miles away from Reed City, MI and Almont, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Auburn, MI, situated 83.46 miles from Reed City, MI and 93.29 miles from Almont, MI. It would take 1 hour 32 mins to go from Reed City to Auburn and 1 hour 33 mins to go from Almont to Auburn.


Best Hotels In or Near Almont, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almont, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to Almont, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Weather in Reed City and Almont

Reed City

Snow (< 1 in.) today, with high temperatures bottoming out at 32°F on Monday.

Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
38° 27° 35° 24° 36° 22° 32° 22° 34° 18°
52% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 260 degrees 6 64 degrees 3 229 degrees 11 318 degrees 3 230 degrees

Almont

Rain today, with high temperatures falling to 34°F on Monday.

Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
41° 31° 38° 28° 39° 31° 34° 28° 35° 23°
88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 261 degrees 9 41 degrees 1 335 degrees 14 306 degrees 5 311 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and Almont, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 140.22 mi 225.66 km 121.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 176 mi 282.78 km 152.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and