Distance from Reed City, MI to Anton, TX

Distance

1,393 mi

Time

21 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$101 - $197

Report an error

There are 1,130.66 miles from Reed City to Anton in southwest direction and 1,393 miles (2,241.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

Reed City and Anton are 21 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to Anton, TX. The halfway point is Strafford, MO.

Please note the time difference between Reed City, MI and Anton, TX is 1 hour. The current time in Reed City is 10:50 am and the current time in Anton is 9:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to Anton, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 64.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and Anton, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to Anton is $164.46.

During the route, an average car will release 1,263.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Anton, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anton, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and Anton, TX

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and Anton, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.305969 and -93.01979, or 37º 18' 21.4884" N, 93º 1' 11.244" W. This location is 696.52 miles away from Reed City, MI and Anton, TX and it would take approximately 10 hours 37 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Strafford, MO, situated 718.35 miles from Reed City, MI and 675.76 miles from Anton, TX. It would take 11 hours 16 mins to go from Reed City to Strafford and 10 hours to go from Anton to Strafford.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Reed City, MI and Anton, TX is Springfield, MO, situated 731.15 miles from Reed City, MI and 665.04 miles from Anton, TX. It would take 11 hours 32 mins to go from Reed City to Springfield and 9 hours 54 mins to go from Anton to Springfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX, Saint Louis, MO, Broken Arrow, OK, Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to Anton, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Weather in Reed City and Anton

Reed City

Light rain on Saturday through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Friday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
77° 55° 81° 54° 82° 57° 83° 58° 79° 63°
6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
4 132 degrees 8 156 degrees 7 181 degrees 4 174 degrees 9 191 degrees

Anton

Rain on Thursday through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 87°F on Monday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
86° 62° 87° 64° 83° 65° 85° 66° 79° 64°
7% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
9 172 degrees 8 168 degrees 8 143 degrees 12 178 degrees 10 194 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and Anton, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,130.66 mi 1,819.62 km 982.52 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,393 mi 2,241.88 km 1,210.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips