Distance from Reed City, MI to Au Sable, MI

Distance

139 mi

Time

3 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $19

Loading Reed City - Au Sable Route Map

Route map between Reed City and Au Sable Show Map

Report an error

There are 114.15 miles from Reed City to Au Sable in northeast direction and 139 miles (223.70 kilometers) by car, following the US-10 route.

Reed City and Au Sable are 3 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to Au Sable, MI. The halfway point is Gladwin, MI.

Reed City, MI and Au Sable, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to Au Sable, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and Au Sable, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to Au Sable is $15.82.

During the route, an average car will release 126.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and Au Sable, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and Au Sable, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.981461 and -84.365433, or 43º 58' 53.2596" N, 84º 21' 55.5588" W. This location is 69.73 miles away from Reed City, MI and Au Sable, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 37 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gladwin, MI, situated 62.22 miles from Reed City, MI and 77.26 miles from Au Sable, MI. It would take 1 hour 22 mins to go from Reed City to Gladwin and 1 hour 52 mins to go from Au Sable to Gladwin.


Best Hotels In or Near Au Sable, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Au Sable, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to Au Sable, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Weather in Reed City and Au Sable

Reed City

Light snow (1–3 in.) on Friday through next Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 29°F on Monday.

Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Sat
Dec 22
Sun
Dec 23
Partly cloudy day Fog Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
38° 29° 38° 33° 34° 31° 34° 27° 31° 27°
13% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 194 degrees 5 176 degrees 13 346 degrees 8 307 degrees 7 265 degrees

Au Sable

Mixed precipitation on Friday and next Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 30°F on Tuesday.

Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Sat
Dec 22
Sun
Dec 23
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Wind Wind Partly cloudy day
38° 29° 38° 32° 35° 28° 33° 25° 33° 25°
6% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
15 210 degrees 10 189 degrees 18 352 degrees 15 319 degrees 9 261 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and Au Sable, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 114.15 mi 183.70 km 99.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 139 mi 224.43 km 121.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and