Distance from Reed City, MI to IAH Airport

Distance

1,283 mi

Time

21 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $155

There are 1,100.34 miles from Reed City to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in southwest direction and 1,283 miles (2,064.79 kilometers) by car, following the I-57 S route.

Reed City and IAH Airport are 21 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Hayti, MO.

Please note the time difference between Reed City, MI and IAH Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Reed City is 2:49 pm and the current time in IAH Airport is 1:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 51.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to IAH Airport is $111.78.

During the route, an average car will release 1,009.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.239548 and -89.722397, or 36º 14' 22.3728" N, 89º 43' 20.6292" W. This location is 641.32 miles away from Reed City, MI and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hayti, MO, situated 655 miles from Reed City, MI and 635 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 10 hours 52 mins to go from Reed City to Hayti and 10 hours 44 mins to go from IAH to Hayti.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Little Rock, AR.



Weather in Reed City and IAH

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Reed City, MI and IAH Airport:

Reed City

Rain tomorrow.

Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Mon
Nov 2
Tue
Nov 3
Wed
Nov 4
Wind Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day
47° 25° 46° 29° 43° 27° 52° 29° 58° 43°
19% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 181 degrees 18 297 degrees 13 277 degrees 7 237 degrees 12 222 degrees

IAH

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Mon
Nov 2
Tue
Nov 3
Wed
Nov 4
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
73° 46° 75° 52° 69° 45° 74° 46° 78° 50°
6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 103 degrees 8 9 degrees 6 39 degrees 4 95 degrees 6 121 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,100.34 mi 1,770.81 km 956.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,283 mi 2,064.22 km 1,114.59 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips