Distance from Reed City, MI to MDW Airport

Distance

248 mi

Time

4 hours 14 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $34

Loading Reed City - MDW Airport Route Map

Route map between Reed City and MDW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 183.63 miles from Reed City to Midway International Airport (MDW) in southwest direction and 248 miles (399.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-196 W route.

Reed City and MDW Airport are 4 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to MDW Airport. The halfway point is South Haven, MI.

Please note the time difference between Reed City, MI and MDW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Reed City is 7:20 pm and the current time in MDW Airport is 6:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to MDW Airport is $28.36.

During the route, an average car will release 224.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.351578 and -86.282646, or 42º 21' 5.6808" N, 86º 16' 57.5256" W. This location is 124 miles away from Reed City, MI and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is South Haven, MI, situated 126.68 miles from Reed City, MI and 122.31 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 2 hours 11 mins to go from Reed City to South Haven and 2 hours 6 mins to go from MDW to South Haven.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Grand Rapids, MI, and Chicago, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Weather in Reed City and MDW

Reed City

Rain on Thursday and Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 39°F on Monday.

Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
46° 20° 49° 31° 39° 16° 46° 14° 54° 25°
8% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 267 degrees 4 299 degrees 10 9 degrees 1 241 degrees 9 184 degrees

MDW

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 38°F on Monday.

Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
53° 30° 48° 38° 38° 31° 46° 30° 53° 31°
8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 198 degrees 2 86 degrees 14 30 degrees 5 75 degrees 8 176 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 183.63 mi 295.52 km 159.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 248 mi 399.12 km 215.51 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips