Distance from Reed City, MI to Waterford, MI

Distance

163 mi

Time

2 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $22

Loading Reed City - Waterford Route Map

Route map between Reed City and Waterford Show Map

Report an error

There are 133.74 miles from Reed City to Waterford in southeast direction and 163 miles (262.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S and US-23 S route.

Reed City and Waterford are 2 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed City, MI to Waterford, MI. The halfway point is Midland, MI.

Reed City, MI and Waterford, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed City, MI to Waterford, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.53 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed City, MI and Waterford, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed City to Waterford is $18.60.

During the route, an average car will release 147.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Waterford, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Waterford, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed City, MI and Waterford, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Reed City, MI and Waterford, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.640400 and -84.194778, or 43º 38' 25.44" N, 84º 11' 41.2008" W. This location is 81.32 miles away from Reed City, MI and Waterford, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Midland, MI, situated 74.72 miles from Reed City, MI and 89.31 miles from Waterford, MI. It would take 1 hour 25 mins to go from Reed City to Midland and 1 hour 21 mins to go from Waterford to Midland.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed City, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed City, MI to Waterford, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed City, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed City »

Weather in Reed City and Waterford

Reed City

Mixed precipitation today and next Friday, with high temperatures rising to 56°F next Friday.

Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Snow Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
33° 25° 44° 16° 49° 30° 38° 19° 44° 14°
100% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 340 degrees 5 290 degrees 5 265 degrees 12 16 degrees 2 278 degrees

Waterford

Mixed precipitation on Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures rising to 61°F on Thursday.

Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Snow Clear day
38° 30° 47° 21° 53° 31° 42° 24° 43° 19°
45% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
13 328 degrees 8 308 degrees 7 245 degrees 14 21 degrees 3 8 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed City, MI and Waterford, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 133.74 mi 215.24 km 116.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 163 mi 261.73 km 141.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips