Distance from Reed Point, MT to Armuchee, GA

Distance

1,872 mi

Time

1 day 3 hours

Gas Cost

$138 - $268

Report an error

There are 1,498.15 miles from Reed Point to Armuchee in southeast direction and 1,872 miles (3,012.69 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-14 E route.

Reed Point and Armuchee are 1 day 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Reed Point, MT to Armuchee, GA. The halfway point is Sloan, IA.

Please note the time difference between Reed Point, MT and Armuchee, GA is 2 hours. The current time in Reed Point is 4:03 am and the current time in Armuchee is 6:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed Point, MT to Armuchee, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 86.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed Point, MT and Armuchee, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed Point to Armuchee is $223.65.

During the route, an average car will release 1,698.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Armuchee, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armuchee, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed Point, MT and Armuchee, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Reed Point, MT and Armuchee, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.185135 and -96.219070, or 42º 11' 6.486" N, 96º 13' 8.652" W. This location is 936.23 miles away from Reed Point, MT and Armuchee, GA and it would take approximately 13 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sloan, IA, situated 877.09 miles from Reed Point, MT and 998.33 miles from Armuchee, GA. It would take 12 hours 31 mins to go from Reed Point to Sloan and 15 hours 8 mins to go from Armuchee to Sloan.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed Point, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed Point, MT to Armuchee, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed Point, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed Point »

Weather in Reed Point and Armuchee

Reed Point

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
36° 13° 44° 20° 38° 18° 48° 29° 42° 24°
8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 251 degrees 5 252 degrees 3 224 degrees 4 262 degrees 12 285 degrees

Armuchee

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
56° 39° 51° 27° 36° 22° 41° 22° 50° 19°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 149 degrees 9 322 degrees 8 348 degrees 8 8 degrees 4 87 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed Point, MT and Armuchee, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,498.15 mi 2,411.04 km 1,301.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,872 mi 3,013.42 km 1,627.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips