Distance from Reed Point, MT to Aurora, NE

Distance

891 mi

Time

13 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $107

There are 668.92 miles from Reed Point to Aurora in southeast direction and 891 miles (1,433.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Reed Point and Aurora are 13 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Reed Point, MT to Aurora, NE. The halfway point is Chugwater, WY.

Please note the time difference between Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE is 1 hour. The current time in Reed Point is 6:03 am and the current time in Aurora is 7:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed Point, MT to Aurora, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed Point to Aurora is $77.66.

During the route, an average car will release 701.13 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aurora, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aurora, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE

If you want to meet halfway between Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.727379 and -104.818230, or 41º 43' 38.5644" N, 104º 49' 5.628" W. This location is 445.54 miles away from Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE and it would take approximately 6 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Chugwater, WY, situated 467 miles from Reed Point, MT and 425 miles from Aurora, NE. It would take 7 hours 40 mins to go from Reed Point to Chugwater and 5 hours 46 mins to go from Aurora to Chugwater.



Weather in Reed Point and Aurora

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE:

Reed Point

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
81° 50° 86° 45° 86° 52° 89° 51° 95° 53°
6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
10 291 degrees 6 125 degrees 8 309 degrees 4 177 degrees 7 314 degrees

Aurora

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Clear day Rain Clear day Rain Clear day
90° 71° 85° 65° 90° 65° 85° 68° 83° 60°
22% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
13 171 degrees 8 57 degrees 8 124 degrees 9 45 degrees 6 4 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed Point, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed Point, MT to Aurora, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed Point, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed Point »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed Point, MT and Aurora, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 668.92 mi 1,076.53 km 581.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 891 mi 1,434.06 km 774.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips