Distance from Reed Point, MT to Dora, NM

Distance

1,144 mi

Time

18 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $118

There are 876.71 miles from Reed Point to Dora in southeast direction and 1,144 miles (1,841.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 S and US-50 Business route.

Reed Point and Dora are 18 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Reed Point, MT to Dora, NM. The halfway point is Timnath, CO.

Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed Point, MT to Dora, NM:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 45.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed Point to Dora is $84.98.

During the route, an average car will release 900.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Dora, NM

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dora, NM? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM

If you want to meet halfway between Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.593742 and -104.924057, or 40º 35' 37.4712" N, 104º 55' 26.6052" W. This location is 571.92 miles away from Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM and it would take approximately 9 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Timnath, CO, situated 556 miles from Reed Point, MT and 590 miles from Dora, NM. It would take 8 hours 51 mins to go from Reed Point to Timnath and 9 hours 59 mins to go from Dora to Timnath.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM is Fort Collins, CO, situated 556 miles from Reed Point, MT and 597 miles from Dora, NM. It would take 8 hours 53 mins to go from Reed Point to Fort Collins and 10 hours 8 mins to go from Dora to Fort Collins.



Weather in Reed Point and Dora

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM:

Reed Point

Rain today.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
60° 41° 74° 36° 78° 48° 77° 53° 81° 47°
95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
6 281 degrees 5 233 degrees 7 264 degrees 6 85 degrees 5 87 degrees

Dora

Possible light rain tomorrow.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
89° 57° 64° 52° 76° 45° 74° 55° 79° 56°
5% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
12 204 degrees 14 42 degrees 10 6 degrees 11 14 degrees 12 20 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed Point, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed Point, MT to Dora, NM? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed Point, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed Point »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed Point, MT and Dora, NM in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 876.71 mi 1,410.92 km 761.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,144 mi 1,840.84 km 993.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips