Distance from Reed Point, MT to Eagle Nest, NM

Distance

893 mi

Time

14 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$47 - $92

There are 670.29 miles from Reed Point to Eagle Nest in southeast direction and 893 miles (1,437.14 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 S and US-50 Business route.

Reed Point and Eagle Nest are 14 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Reed Point, MT to Eagle Nest, NM. The halfway point is Glendo, WY.

Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 7:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Reed Point, MT to Eagle Nest, NM:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.86 gallons of gas to cover the route between Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Reed Point to Eagle Nest is $66.34.

During the route, an average car will release 702.57 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Eagle Nest, NM

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Eagle Nest, NM? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM

If you want to meet halfway between Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.389778 and -105.013812, or 42º 23' 23.2008" N, 105º 0' 49.7232" W. This location is 446.46 miles away from Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM and it would take approximately 7 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Glendo, WY, situated 410 miles from Reed Point, MT and 483 miles from Eagle Nest, NM. It would take 6 hours 56 mins to go from Reed Point to Glendo and 7 hours 46 mins to go from Eagle Nest to Glendo.



Weather in Reed Point and Eagle Nest

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM:

Reed Point

Rain today.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
60° 41° 74° 36° 78° 48° 77° 53° 81° 47°
95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
6 281 degrees 5 233 degrees 7 264 degrees 6 85 degrees 5 87 degrees

Eagle Nest

Rain tomorrow through next Sunday.

Sun
May 24
Mon
May 25
Tue
May 26
Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
69° 45° 55° 38° 67° 37° 71° 43° 70° 46°
11% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
6 221 degrees 7 51 degrees 5 7 degrees 4 22 degrees 4 55 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Reed Point, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Reed Point, MT to Eagle Nest, NM? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Reed Point, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Reed Point »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Reed Point, MT and Eagle Nest, NM in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 670.29 mi 1,078.73 km 582.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 893 mi 1,437 km 775.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips